the nights where you sit and pick at things you don’t like about yourself are the worst sort of nights
when you see your reflection on your laptop screen and you just look
"Women are afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone fat."
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
I mean, it’s just true.
“Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
That’s it. That’s it right there.
really nothing nicer than someone saying “saw this and thought of you”
Things you do not have to feel guilty about
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
I hate being sick because I can’t taste anything and that makes me so upset